Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Contest!

Hey everyone! In the last post I said I would have a contest later today! Well here it is! So, there will be 2 prizes, 1 for first, 1 for second. The idea is to advertise my site on a lot of sites. You will have to write the blog URL on a document of some sort and at the end of next Wednesday. Then you will e-mail me the list and I can check(for no cheating). Below is all the info you need.

Contest: Advertise my site on as many sites as you can

Dates: April 16-April 23

Prizes: A 366 day penguin
A video interview and a chance to be my buddy
The winner will choose one.

At the end of the contest, e-mail me at pochoma123@gmail.com and tell me the URL's of the sites you advertised on.

GOOD LUCK!!!

6 comments:

Speek said...

hello! Pochoma123

wat is the penguin that is 366 days old's name?


also I'm already ur friend and already interview so wat do i get if i win

Connor DeBlieck said...

i lost count beacuse i got alot of ads on blogs.

Pochoma123 said...

Hey Speek. You will get the penguin if you get 1st. The Penguin's name is Yoshi123241.

CLOSED said...

Hi Everyone, thanks Pochoma123 for putting me in to your blogroll, i'll try ro adversite your blog in many sites for the contest;
goodluck for everyone.

Taylor said...

Is the penguin a member? I don't know a lot of blog sites so I may not win :( ;(

Pochoma123 said...

No, its a nonmember. Its ok if you lose. I will have more contests in the future!